What happens when contact lenses are applied to eyes
- they change that eye color
- they apply easily
- they do not affect anything else
- the color or design you choose is what you get
- they offer a glossy wetlook for natural effects
- they are safe for their intended use
- suitable for all, no experience needed
- work on any color
- 1 x pair of contact lenses
- factory sealed
- tamperproof lids
- stored in protective storage solution
- applying instructions
- open the containers over a bowl
- drain the storage fluid out slowly
- tip slowly so the lens reaches the opening of the container
- gently pull the lens out
- make the lens create a cup shape so not flat
- place on tip of your finger
- place on any eye color
The contact lenses are handled the same way as normal contact lenses this is to prevent damage and ensure you get the most use time from these products as possible, Further instructions can be found online and on YouTube.
contact lenses are not medical devices and cannot be used to treat or fix vision problems etc.
Do contact lenses work on all eye colors, yes they do, some use opaque colors and patterns whilst some use semi opaque colors it is important to read the brand or style so you know what the effects are for and what they offer.
What does 120 days of use mean, it means the contacts will keep their color and glossy look for this period of time when used.
Do contact lenses need a prescription to be purchased, no they do not as they are not for any type of medical needs.
Are contact lenses hard to use, no they are very easy to use, they are soft like any other contact lens so can be handled and adjusted to suit your needs.
If you have any questions or concerns that were not answered here you can contact us for more information.